Everyone has a purpose in life. A unique gift or special talent to give to me others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit. There is no greater joy nor greater reward than to make a fundamental difference in someone’s life.
With specially curated events all around the year, DJ NSS makes sure every individual is given a fair shot at helping humanity, improving nature and self-development.
DJ NSS represents the National Service Scheme (NSS) public service program at the collegiate level by being associated with the Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering. Heeding our motto ‘Not Me But You’ which asserts the need for selfless service and appreciation of others point of view, we believe in delivering service to the society without bias.
DJ NSS is that multi-departmental, multi-talented and multiple rewards bearing tree which will help you realize and fulfil your inner calling for serving people in need and looking after the ecosystem which so dearly looks after us. The focus areas are developing a harmony with the environment, education to the underprivileged section of society, developing an appreciation for the beauty of nature and the world itself.
- 150 new spots of greenery planted on the quaint of Aarey Colony, Goregaon.
- Providing a healthy and forward lifestyle for the people of villages via NSS Camp.
- 517 Units of blood i.e. 517 ×3 lives saved.
That is the average number of lives we can save every year in our blood donation camp!
- Beautification of Andheri Station
You wouldn’t be able to ignore the scenic canvases on the overhead bridge!
- Enriching and shaping lives of over 200 young minds every year with their desire to strive for the betterment of the society we live in.
Events Head :
Pubs Head :
Creatives Head :
Editorial Head :
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop the capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
- Practice national integration and social harmony.